Au Bon Accueil
Catering, Catering 4 star Tourism, located on the heights of Wasselone between Alsace and Lorraine.
In mountain (600 m), this family home of 160 m2, located on a hill, facing the Rock of Dabo in the village of Hoube, label Green Station is surrounded by the Vosges forest and overlooks the plains of Alsace and Lorraine.
You will find all the comforts for a relaxing stay away from the noise and bustle of the cities, in a pleasant environment.
Recreation are varied and you can choose according to your desires:
• On the grounds of 25 acres surrounding the house you can relax in the shade of linden trees, before the dream of Dabo Rock and plain Lorraine, the trampoline, swing, play ball or bocce ...
• In front of a good fire, you read the book you have not had the time to read or undertake in the conservatory - playroom - a Monopoli or any other game, small children play in their "play area".
• In the vicinity you will pleasant hiking on marked trails through the Vosges club, or mountain biking, tree climbing, tennis, climbing ....
• Desires tour you will discover many and varied sites, such as: visits the Rock of Dabo, cave houses, glassworks, the inclined plane Artzwiller, reserve Papillon Ribeauville ... or attractions parks: Europapark, the animal park of St. Croix ... and many other things.
• With the Alsace Lorraine Heritage and beyond the Rhine, you will discover Strasbourg, the cathedral and the Petite France, Colmar and Unterlinden Museum, Mulhouse museums tissues and the automobile, and the Metz Pompidou museum its cathedral, Sarrebourg, the Chagall windows and beyond the Rhine, the charming villages of the valley and Ortenau cuckoos ...
• Not to mention the food, which will offer pie outbreak Baeckeoffe, sauerkraut, Lorraine pate, sausages and many other foods essential when visiting Alsace and Lorraine
• The wine (in moderation) accompany your meal and the wine route you will enjoy the different varieties.
But you can also taste the liver with a glass of Alsace Gewurztraminer on the terrace of the house, facing the Rock of Dabo admiring the sunset
The house consists of a ground floor and a first floor
• On the ground floor, a large entrance hall leads to:
- Kitchen: oven, induction hob, fridge and freezer, microwave, toaster, coffee maker ....
- Dining room: large table for 8 to 10 people, various buffets
- Lounge, large corner sofa, a TV and a fireplace
- Bathroom, large open plan shower, towel dryer radiator, wardrobe mirror, hairdryer.
- Separate toilet.
• On the floor, landing with a desk dessert:
- A bedroom with a bed of 140 x 190 and wardrobe
- Bedroom with 2 beds of 100 x 190 and a dresser
- Bedroom with 2 beds 80 x 190 up to 160 x 190 bed and wardrobe
- (Possible 4th bedroom with 2 beds 100 x 190)
Possibility of having to have a cot, high chair.
For more information on the house and the environment, visit the website of the owner or contact us.
Rates vary with the number of people occupying the time and season; 2014 rates are:
minimum for 2 people, 2 nights € 115
Maximum 6 people, 1 week € 335
Possibility of an additional room with 2 beds