|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This beautiful estate is located in the commune of La Garde Freinet at the heart of the Massif des Maures, 30 minutes from the French Riviera and the glamour of St. Tropez.
On the estate, there is a choice of four charming old stone properties :
- the Bastide main house,
- the Bastide annexe,
- the Bastidon and
- the Petit Verger.
The Bastide main house and the Bastide annexe can be rented together or seperately.
Hiking on the 250 acres estate of vineyards, olive groves, chestnut and cork oak trees with breathtaking views over the hills and valleys of the Mediterranean hinterland.
Horse riding or quad biking in the Massif des Maures.
La Garde Freinet hosts a variety of good restaurants and shops with 2 market days per week. There are numerous golf courses and horse riding nearby and a huge variety of beaches to visit along the Cote d'Azur coast, the nearest being a 30 minute drive. There are wonderful medieval and rustic villages, historic buildings to explore and many vineyards to visit for wine tasting.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Oct - 31 Oct
|Refundable Damage Deposit||€500.00|
CHANGEOVER & CHECK-IN/OUT:
- Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday.
- Arrivals should be after 4 PM and departures at 10 AM latest.
- The property must be left clean and tidy
- Arrivals after 9PM is charged 30€
- A booking is confirmed on receipt of 25% of the rental price.
- The balance of the rental price is due 6 weeks before arrival
- The charges must be paid in cash on arrival along with the damage deposit.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.