Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday apartment in Benalmadena - B E L L A G I O -
Indoor and outdoor pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Gym, privacy
Luxury apartment in the wonderful comunity BELLAGIO - just 300m from the sandy beach:
3 bedroom, big kitchen, spacious living- and dining room, 2 bathrooms and a balcony with sprecious views to the gardens and the park *Parque la paloma*.
Enjoy the following amenities in the luxury apartment:
- Large bedrooms, spacious and fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine, oven, large fridge, ...)
- Air conditioning (hot / cold) in all rooms, separately adjustable
- Double glazing, electric shutters
- Fine marble floors and stylish wooden doors throughout the apartment
- Video surveillance, alarm system, security
- LCD 42 'television in the living room with Astra Satellite and digital Spanish TV
- Main bathroom with spa bath
Bellagio - as the name already says is a 'bella' community which has a special flair and charm.
The entrance to the community is below the outdoor swimming pool and through the green gardens. The community is split into 8 entrances, each has there own lifts to the garage and the floors (max. 3-6 floors).
The community offers a very special comfort as: gym, sauna and Jacuzzi,which you always can use as much as you want.
You can enjoy the sun in the 5.000m² gardens, with the sun beds, which are provided the whole year round. The outdoor pool is opened during the summer months and it's always guided by a lifeguard for your security. When the outdoor pool closes, the heated indoor pool is open.
It's a closed community with security alarm system through cameras.
Bellagio is really a very special community which assures you a relaxing, luxury and unforgettable holiday.
All this luxuriousness is build in a very calm area of Benalmadena, just below the park 'Parque de la Paloma' and just 300m from the sandy beach 'Santa Ana'. The promenade offers numerous shops, bars and restaurants, which invite you to taste the Spanish cuisine. The promenade invites you for a relaxing walk to the harbour of Benalmadena, which is one of the most interesting on the whole coast.
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible