|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
The riad has three floors: the ground floor there is a patio with a fountain full of greenery, dining area and living room, kitchen, bathroom, 3 double bedrooms with bathrooms and air condicioned with a large veranda, living room / dining room, study with fireplace , TV / Music, and a single bed, a living room conversation richly decorated in Moroccan style, a double room with bathroom, the third floor is a large flowered terrace with solarium, jacuzzi secluded, covered dining area and bathroom.
Fatima the lady who takes care of the house during 4 hours per day (servise included in the price) will welcome you, UPON REQUEST, prepare breakfast for 2 Euro per person and meals for 7 Euros per person. Service to arrange and pay directly to the responsables Hayat and Rachid .
The price of the riad, completely at your disposal, is:
€ 490 for two people per week
€ 700 for 3/4 people per week,
€ 910 pour 5/6 people per week.
Possibility to rent a large taxi - Van that will take you to the airport and take you to the riad for 100 dirhams (10 euros). 1 euro = 11 dhiram be paid directly to the driver.
To book a riad must pay 30%, by bank transfer, the remaining 70% must be paid directly on arrival in euro at responsables Hayat e Rachid
to know something about me go to (chi sono):
I live between Rome, Paris, Salvador de Bahia and Marrakech.
Proprietario purchased this house in 2011
We were meant to be a private home and to our personal taste, not far from Rome. A house among the mountains, desert and sea. It had to be the big house of old age to invite friends and relatives. The cost of maintenance and taxes (both in Morocco and in Italy) was higher than expected and from this comes the need to share it with people who prefer a charming mansion in exclusive to the hotel and a price far lower.
We have searched the home of a right size, in the center of the Medina, accessible by car, a typical patio with lots of greenery and typical fountain and a terrace to put plants and flowers, a beautiful open views and a jacuzzi to relax. We found all this in a renovated house.We made several modifications have been simplified a lot of things other valued. We gave rise to the private house' Le Riad Vert 'for us and our guests.
The Riad is located in the center of the medina, just a few meters from the Palace Molay Idriss in 8/10 minutes walk from P.za Jem el Fna, and even less from the Bahia Palace in the opposite direction. Accessible by car a few meters from the front door, an advantage not shared in the medina.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add €10 per night, per additional guest|
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||€200|
La signora Amina, che prende cura della casa (SERVIZIO INCLUSO NEL PREZZO) vi accoglierà e SU RICHIESTA preparerà le colazioni per 2 Euro a persona e i pasti per 8 euro a persona. Servizio da organizzare e pagare direttamente ad Amina.
Possibilità di prenotare una auto Van Il sig. Toufik vi prenderà all'aeroporto e vi porterà al riad per 100 dirham (10 euros). Pagare direttamente l'autista.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.