Hello everyone :)
And Welcome Home !
You can be sure to relax and have a rest after hard days of work or visit Lille in a peaceful and pleasant stay.
This is a town house of 1930 renovated spirit Loft, furnished and equipped, located in a quiet area near the city center of Lille.
This house is typical of the north with the old charm and amenities of a modern home built in a creative and colorful way
The Loft spirit is present in several ways:
- The kitchen opens to the living room and a large bay window that gives access to the terrace.
- Former canopy preserved
- High brightness and optimizing volumes thanks to large windows
Furniture and decorative 'nature and seaside' high quality.
Secure code and videophone access, alarm and surveillance camera system.
Free and easy parking. Well served Bus Station and train station at 200 meters; terminal V'Lille ( bicylcles ) 400 meters ,different speedways.
This house of 1 614 sq ft for 6 people maximum consists of:
- 1 double room: sofa, armchairs, coffee table, dining table, rattan chairs, 32-inch LED TV, wireless internet
- 1 kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, induction, host fan, washing machine.
- 1 bathroom (bath, shower, washbasin, heated towel rail, hair dryer)
- 1 WC / toilet
Near the garden:
- Beautiful kitchen while southern comfort terrace: 2 chairs, parasol, rattan table, barbecue, plants
The house has four spaces floored night on the top two levels:
- 2 bedroom 1 bed 190 x 140 with wardrobe and desk
- 1 bedroom 1 bed 190 x 90 with wardrobe and desk
- 1 bedroom with 2 beds 190 x 90
New bedding and comfortable
Bed linen and towels are provided.
You will also coffee and tea making facilities.
This Loft is both suitable for spent with family or friends to visit Lille, as a professional times:
? ? IDEAL LOCATION FOR PEOPLE GOING TO LILLE GRAND PALAIS FOR CONFERENCES AND EXHIBITIONS ? ?
(A provision baby high chair, baby cot and changing table)
You will discover a few steps an excellent caterer / butcher, baker.
A pharmacy is 1 min by walk. Shopping in central Old Lille ... short 10 minute by ride.
Nature close: 10 minutes from Heron Park and Lake St. Jean.
You will understand, the location is perfect and the house is pleasant with its beautiful and large terrace. You will emerge as delighted with your stay!
I remain at your disposal to answer all your questions about the Loft and the area by e-mail. If necessary, we can arrange a telephone appointment.
See you soon !
Situation of this Loft :
- 30 meters of a pharmacy
- 100 meters from a grocery staples open 7/7 from 8h to 20h
- 150 meters from the bus stop PS Lezennes
- 200 meters from the railway station Lezennes
- 500 meters from the Place Mont Earth (Bakery savings Cinema 'Splendid', Bars Case ...)
- 500 meters of primary school Berthelot-Sevigne
- 2.5 km from Lille “Grand Palais”
- 3 km from the commercial center V2 and Auchan (supermarket)
- 3.5 km from the TGV station Lille Flandes and TGV Lille Europe
- 3.5 km (10 min) of the Palace of Fine Arts ( “Palais des Beaux Arts”)
- 3.8 km Grand Stade Lille Metropole in Villeneuve d'Ascq
- 4 km from the college Triolo
- 4.5 km (10 min) of the Science City (University of Lille 1 Sciences and Technology)
- 5 km from Heron Park, Lake Saint Jean and the Museum of Modern Art
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Rate|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add €15 per night, per additional guest|
|Notes||+ 15 EUR / nuit / personne au delà de la deuxième personne. (hors tarif spécial et tarif forfaitaire)|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.