Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday home in Salers - Malprengère La Longère
Charming house in the heart of Salers Monts du Cantal, luxuriously renovated
Charming in an old farmhouse from the 18th
With south and west views of Salers one of the most beautiful villages in France, we rent a family home situated close to the heart of the city. All surrounded by two sunny gardens, dry stone walls, includes:
- Ground Garden: Large reception room with friends, summer kitchen, vestibule entrance, SPA (Jacuzzi, Sauna, Shower, WC).
- 1st floor: living room (dining room and TV room open to kitchen overlooking a sheltered terrace and a garden herb, wc, games room, bedroom with en suite bathroom, TV ...)
- 2nd floor: 3 bedrooms with private bathrooms (walk-in shower, WC ...)
- All rooms have a double bed 160 * 200, a tv, a bathroom with shower or Italian, hairdryer, ...), the two four-bed rooms can be separated into twin beds .
- The 2 kitchens are equipped; rental has a washing machine, dryer, 2 washing dishes, two refrigerators, one "American", 2 ovens and 2 induction
- The house has WIFI access, a DVD player, HIFI player with I-pod.
- Corner Spa is equipped with a Jacuzzi, a sauna and a shower.
- Parking is easy, and possibility of garage closed on request (2 cars).
Number of main rooms: ____ 8___________
Total area of ??leased premises: 280m ²
Garden: Terrace + Plein sud west side of the building garden + garden side of the building
First Room: Living room (Living room), 45 m², position west, ROC
Second and third rooms: Dining room TV, kitchen, 1st floor lounge, separate wc + Exposure West and South, 60m ²
Fourth room: room with bathroom, West and South, 1st floor, 20m ²
Fifth room: room with bathroom, West and South, 2nd floor, 20sqm
Sixth room: room with bathroom, West, 2nd floor, 20sqm
Seventh room: room with bathroom, East, 2nd floor, 20sqm
Eighth room: games room and reading west, 1st floor, 25m ²
Secondary rooms: Vestibule Room, corridors, stairs and hall, spa, terrace and 80 m²
The house is in Salers, close to the old city, on small hiking trail, joining the GR 400 (3h walk, 15 minutes by car)
The exterior photos mainly materialize views from different parts of the house or the immediate vicinity on foot.
Garage / Parking Spaces: Parking is at the gate of the house, upon request, enclosed 2 car garage;
On request, Baby high chair and cot.
Pets are allowed with owner's consent.
Rental means the week during school holidays from Saturday 17h to Saturday 10h.
The arrival is scheduled for 17h, the day of departure, time of return of keys is at 10am.
Rental includes large cleaning, bed linen (beds made on arrival) and towels are provided.
Central heating, water, electricity, WIFI are included in the price.
The periods outside the school holidays and it is possible to rent the farmhouse from 2 days for flexible durations.
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
This charming house has belonged to the same family since it was built in the 18th century. It has just been completely renovated while remaining authentic using Auvergne materials. The family's antique furniture in the house is very comfortable. The gardens allow for resting, while taking advantage of the quiet and the view of Salers, the surrounding valleys and the Cantal Mounts. Food shopping can be done by foot in the Renaissance city: on Wednesdays, the market is in the Tyssandier d'Escous square.
Sport activities, cultural tours, and gourmet cuisine are easily accessed by foot or car (close by)...