Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in El Campello
Charming Apartment 94m ² classic - 4/6 people - 2 bedrooms - 100m to beach
The apartment has an entrance and an equipped loggia, 2 bedrooms, one with double bed and access to the balcony, the other with 2 single beds and access to the balcony, a bathroom, kitchen hygiene service.
From the living / dining room leads to the balcony with sea view. The living room has a sofa bed for 2 people.
The apartment is located on the 5th floor with lift. His exposure gives very good. luminosity.
Centers of interest
- ALICANTE: museums Alicante Provincial Archaeological Museum, Museo de Bellas Artes Gravina Museum of Contemporary Art of Alicante, Castillo de Santa Barbara.
- ALTEA: from the church square you can see the whole region. From there down cobbled streets and terraced houses running between white. They are common in this traditional urban space, artists' studios and craft shops
- BENIDORM: theme parks: Terra Mitica, Terra Natura, Aqualandia, the delphinium Mundimar
- CASTELL GUADALEST: existed in the Muslim era. This declared historical - artistic. The Walled Precinct is subject to the decree of Generic Protection of Spaniards Castles
- ELCHE: Municipal Park is part of the palm grove of Elche, a World Heritage Site, St. Mary's Basilica, Altamira Palace, La Torre del Consell.
- El Campello: Illeta regroups the archaeological remains of the Iberian Peninsula (IV BC), Roman and Islamic civilizations, with its tower overlooking the port built between 1554 and 1557 to protect themselves from attacks by pirates.
- TABARCA: only inhabited island in the Valencian Community. Housed in last refuge of pirates. The walls surrounding the town have been declared a Historical and Cultural Interest. Its waters have been declared a Mediterranean Marine Reserve.
- Calpe, Denia, Villajoyosa
El Campello is a quiet typical Mediterranean population, offering all kinds of services for tourists, is well connected to nearby cities such as Benidorm or Alicante via road, motorway and tram.
El Campello has a city that has two identities with the Playa (beach area) that offers a wide selection of cosmopolitan restaurants, taverns, shops, ice cream shops along the promenade of the line and the area of the city that offers a more typical sense of local life.
In your environment you can enjoy the sea, the mountains, knowing the history through archaeological sites (Illeta) and museums.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible