Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in 10th Canal St Martin - Le Riverin
Superb 3 bedroom appt between Canal St Martin and Marais
Ideally located in central Paris, this apartment offers a high quality service: apartment modern decor, HDTVs, appliances and baby equipment.
Perfect for a trip to Paris for a family, group of friends or just a couple wanting a nice place to spend a good time in Paris.
The service includes bed linen and towels.
The apartment ***
The apartment is bright (triple exposure) and is located in a quiet street.
The apartment, renovated, consists of 3 rooms (2 bedrooms, 1 living / dining room)
- A spacious lounge / dining room with (35 m²): sofa (bed 140 * 200), dining table, TV FULL HD (46 '/ 117 cm), dvd / blu ray player, fiber optic internet / wifi 100 MB, Playstation 3
- A large master bedroom with a queen size bed with comfortable mattress (160 * 200) with a convertible fireside (190 * 80) and storage
- A large room with a double bed with comfortable mattress (140 * 200) and a trundle bed converts into a double bed or twin bed with comfortable mattress (90 or 180 * 200)
- A fully equipped kitchen: multifunction oven, refrigerator, microwave, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer, an aperitif bar, iron and ironing
- A bathroom with bath + WC
The whole child equipment is also available: high chair, cot, stroller.
Towels and linens are provided.
Public Transport ***
Guests have access to a multitude of subway lines (7 lines of subway 5 minutes walk) and buses that will take you to the main places of interest in Paris: L3/L4/L5/L7/L8/L9/L11
Main Stations available: walk to Gare de l'Est / Nord, metro quickly to Gare de Lyon / Montparnasse
Direct access from CDG Gare du Nord in 30 minutes
You can also browse Paris by bike, thanks to the Velib station at the bottom of the apartment or car Autolib few feet away.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask us.
A deposit of 400 euros is required at checkin. The deposit is returned at checkout.
Checkin time: after 3pm (after 7pm and Sundays, extra fees)
Checkout time: before 12pm
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
So well located, could you be anywhere else?