Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday condo in Palermo Chico - 'CASA CERVINO' in Palermo
4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Palermo 2-floor Apartment close to Everything.
BEAUTIFUL 'WiFi' APARTMENT - GREAT LOCATION - UNIQUE STREET - SPACIOUS - PERFECT FOR FAMILIES - SLEEPS UP TO 7 - ELEGANT - SUNNY - RELAXING - COMFORTABLE - VERY CLEAN - AC UNITS (SUMMER) HEATED FLOORS (WINTER) - INTERESTING VIEWS - CONVENIENT - PARKING SPACE AVAILABLE - KID FRIENDLY (we provide stroller, highchair, play-pen)
Please read our testimonials and Guest Book comments.
Google Earth: 3725 Cervino St. off Ugarteche near Zoo.
4 bdrm, 3.5 bthrm, 2000 sq. ft. two (2) story spacious apartment.
2 elegant plant- filled terraces - romantic in evenings.
ECONOMICAL alternative to multiple hotel rooms. Sleep up to 7 adults. Wonderful for two couples...
APARTMENT ITSELF has..:
Elegant formal dining; Large eat-in kitchen w/ microwave and full amenities; water-machine; laundry room w/ washer/semi-dryer; TONS of CLOSET space; bathroom off kitchen.
Also has...... SOOTHING LIVING ROOM w/ two (2) separate conversational areas both having direct access to outdoor terraces.
3 BEDROOMS Upstairs:
1 BEDROOM Downstairs: w/
MASTER BDRM w/ KING BED: marbled bathroom, jacuzzi, closets, safe, AC/Heater, color Cable TV/, direct access to upstairs balcony.
2nd BDRM: QUEEN BED: AC/Heater, Desk, TV, closets, safe box.
3rd BDRM: DOUBLE BED and also one (1) SINGLE BED in corner area - - great room for kids); large closets, bookshelve, AC/ Heater.
4th BDRM: Single Bed, room off kitchen. Has it's own bathroom w/ shower. Very cute.
OFFICE: Upstairs w/ WiFi, Internet hook-up and also a printer for your use. BRIGHT, Lots of light.
UPSTAIRS FAMILY ROOM: Comfortable, Informal w/ Cable TV, DVD, Stereo/CD/cassette player, Games for kids.
BATHROOMS: 3.5 of them include:
1) Large FULL w/ Jacuzzi off Master Bedroom;
2) Full bathroom upstairs w/ tub and shower;
3) GUEST bathroom downstairs off entry area;
4) Half w/ shower off of the kitchen in downstairs bedroom;
ELEVATOR - Semi-private in front; also can use SErvice Elevator in back off kitchen.
LOCATION - the best and near everything.
CERVINO STREET: Unique, Beautiful, Elegant, Historical, Charming, European-Like, Interesting 'people-watching' Cafe-life outside
WALKING DISTANCE or SHORT CAB to everything: restaurants, bistros, museums, tango shows, jogging parks, hospitals, health clubs, movie theaters, large supermarket that deliver, shopping malls, flower and specialty shops, Japanese and Botanical Gardens, the Eva Peron Museum, and many ART GALLERIES.
EASY ACCESS to Recoleta Village's Cemetery, Design Center, weekend arts and craft fair, Puerto Madero, and central part of the city.
ON-SITE MANAGER: Llewelyn will meet and greet you, show you everything about the apartment and answer any questions you have. She is nearby around corner street in case of any emergencies!!
SECURITY and DOORMEN: Excellent!! Doormen, elaborate security key system, and local police station nearby. VERY SAFE area!!
AMENITIES: EVERYTHING except YOU!!
PHOTOS: Please contact owner directly and I'll send you some more photos!
ABILITY to SPEAK w/ PAST GUESTS: YES...I can arrange this and do encourage this in your decision making process.
Keywords: Condo, 2-floor beautiful apartment in Palermo, Buenos Aires. Sunny, comfortable, Safe
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
About Linda Maria Miele
I teach English and Cross-Cultural Business Practices and have lived / worked in many countries. Ray works at the historic Brooklyn Navy Yard and is president of the Knickerbocker Tennis & Field Club in Brooklyn. We love to travel and meet people from all over the world.
Teaching and tennis brought us to Buenos Aires in 2006 and we fell in love with this neighborhood and this particular apartment.
We would love to accommodate you in our beautiful apartment as you experience this beautiful city of Buenos Aires that we love so much.
We - along with our American managers there who live nearby - - will do everything we can to make sure you are comfort.
Linda Maria Miele purchased this condo in 2006
Why Linda Maria Miele chose Palermo Chico
- - The apartment is open, sunny and spacious.
- - Cervino St. looks like a beautiful movie set.
- - It's charming, safe, and near everything.
- - It's Latin America, Europe and the USA in one!
- - There's lots to do for adults and children.
- - The 'Central Park' of BA is only 10 minutes by foot.
- - The street ends at the zoo fence so the street itself has less traffic than most in Buenos Aires.
- - The gym is just across the street. So is everything else.
It's walking distance to EVERYTHING!
What makes this condo unique
We have a beautiful apartment ready to meet all your vacation rental needs. You will love this neighborhood.
When you arrive, our wonderful friend from NYC, Llewelyn C., and her better half, Jim, will meet and greet you upon your arrival and make sure you are as comfortable and settled in as possible.
Our doorman/Super, Victor, is the most helpful person and keeps a keen eye on things in the building and on the street too. He can organize an Argentine BBQ (Asado) for you on the roof-top.
We as Owners and Onsite Managers are Unique. We are:
1) Hands on before your trip, during if necessary and after in follow-up.
2) We are not some impersonal agency. Our onsite manager is originally from NYC and will make sure you are comfortable.
3) Speak to me personally about how our onsite manager has gone above and beyond so often to help guests through medical emergencies, unexpected apartment situations requiring immediate attention, ...on and on.
4) We cater to families with babies and toddlers. We have crib, high chair, stroller....you don't need to bring.
5) Most of all, we personally care that you have a memorable experience in your 'home-away-from-home' in Buenos Aires.
Thanks for considering 'Casa Cervino.'
Guestbook comments from the owner
This post was written in our House Guestbook on May 7, 2010.
"We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Casa Cervino and BA. With our college son as our guide, we explored all corners, day and night. The Tango Show at Viejo Almacen and dinner at Brigado were perfect last night celebrations.
Llewelyn and Jjim were perfect hosts, so informal and willing to share many suggestions with us. Oviedo for seafood a must do! (A great break from carne!) La Cinacina, a great Estancia. Colonial-super fun. We had a ball!! Thank you for your hospitality