Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday home in Cadiz
3 bedroom apartment for 2-6 people in center and 5 'from the beach.
Typical housing the historic center of the Eighteenth Century (Andalusian Patio) excellent quality fully renovated, living room (AA, CC), 3 bedrooms with wardrobes, kitchen with all the appliances and appliances, bathroom 12m2 with bath tub and shower unit ( towels), dvd + movies, books, music (usb-iphone) cabinets.
Between beach holidays, cuisine, seaside walks, cultural visits:
* Beaches' LaCaleta 'where you can enjoy the sea and an amazing Sunsets,' Santa Maria del Mar ',' Victoria ',' The Cutting
* Http://www. youtube. com / watch? v = Dm97keh1ipY
* Oratorio San Felipe Neri
* Cathedral of Cadiz
* House of the Bishopric
* Santa Cruz Church
* Castillo Santa Catalina
* Teatro Romano (the second largest in the world after Rome Pompey Theatre))
* Torre Tavira Camara Oscura (view of Cadiz in real time)
* Andalusian Horses (Xerez) Visit Wineries.
* Square Toros (Pt St Mary and Xerez) and Route of the White Villages (Arcos, Grazalema etc)
* Boat Pt Crossing St Mary, Marisqueria 'Romerijo'no miss.
Since it may reach Cadiz San Fernando, Pt Santa Maria, Sanlucar, Chipiona, Rota by motorway, Motorway and Puerto de Santa Maria by boat (Catamaran) and from there to visit Autovia Jerez Bodegas and the spectacle of 'How to dance Andalusians'.
The Route of the White Villages: Arcos, El Bosque, Benamahoma, Villamartin, Zahara, Grazalema etc.
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome