Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday villa in Fayence
Charming house with quality at the foot of the village of Fayence
Ideally located between sea and mountains, this charming villa, with luxurious and elegant decor offer you both calm and multiple possibilities to enhance your stay:
- The sea and the most beautiful beaches of the Côte d'Azur at 40 min (Cannes, St Raphael, Theoule ...)
- Lake St Cassien 10 min (All watersports available)
- The mountain for skiing in winter (45 min) and hiking or mountain biking in the summer
- Golf with beautiful courses nearby (White Earth Fayence, St Raphael, Cannes ...)
- Gliding in the largest European center (Fayence), ULM, light aircraft ...
- The bike for pleasant walks in the countryside
- Many hiking trails nearby
- The activities and festivities of St Tropez and all Provencal villages of the region (about 1 hour)
- The discovery of the French Riviera and its hinterland.
- Access to all shops including a supermarket (2 min)
The property of 260 m2 is situated on a landscaped plot of 4000m2 with a beautiful Provencal vegetation decorated with many flowers.
12mx5m heated pool house with its swimming pool welcomes you to refresh you.
The villa consists of a ground floor living room-dining room with fireplace, indoor kitchen and a summer kitchen with BBQ. The set opens onto a large terrace overlooking the garden and valley.
Side rooms, you will have:
• A unique suite of 50 m2 with dressing room, bathroom and shower, WC and direct access to the terrace,
• A suite with shower room and WC on the floor, with a balcony on the Esterel mountains and the valley.
• Two large bedrooms and 1 bathroom and separate WC
• Finally, ample parking allows you to park your car inside the property.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible