|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Castle visit :
Garden Floor :
Ground Floor :
- 2 living rooms (chimney)
- 1 dining rooms (chimney)
- 1 summer living room
- 1 small kitchen
First Floor :
- Room 1 : double bed + bath (shower + wc)
- Room 2 : double bed + bath (shower + wc)
- Room 3 : 4 simple beds
- Room 4 : double bed + bath (shower + wc)
- Room 5 : double bed + bath (shower + wc)
- Room 6 : 2 double bed
- 1 bath (shower + wc)
- 1 wc
2nd Floor :
- Room 7 : double bed
- Room 8 : double bed
- Room 9 : 2 simple beds
- 1 bath (Shower + wc)
Own garden furnitures (barbecue)
My husband and I are bothe young farmers. We worked on two farms, one with animals (cows for meat) in the regional parc of Brenne, and one at 200 meter from the castle specialised in cereals.
Florence GIARD purchased this castle in 2013
When we get the castle, our wiches was that it lives ! and the best for it, it's to have the most guest we can ! The castle is really pleasant to live in group and familiy. It is easy to feel well inside, beacause of the nice rooms, and the simplicity of the place.
The castle is pleasant for it's calm. The garden (8 ha) presents nice and old trees. You are not in the village, but not so far, and can have all the commodities : bakery, pub, little-market and gasoil station.
Touristics Town :
- Apremont-sur-Allier, 'Most beautiful french Village' Label, 25 minutes by car : Castle, pleasant old village, botanic garden, Allier river
- Bourges by 40 minutes by car, French capital under Charles VII. Beautiful old town. The Cathedral is registered in UNESCO patrimony. Jacques Coeur Road
- Sancerre by 40 minutes by car, vine-yard and pleasant town on ill with beautiful landscape on Berry
- Nevers by 40 minutes by car : junction between Allier river and Loire river
- Many medievals Castles by 15 minutes by car : Bannegon, Sagonne, Vereaux
- 'Romane''s Church Road
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||€1,500|
La location pour 2 nuits (week-end) est de 950 €. Pour une semaine (6 nuits), elle est de 1 350 €. Pour des séjours entre 3 et 5 nuits et pour plus de 6 nuits, nous consulter.
En complément, nous louons la maison d'hôtes, à l'entrée du Chateau : nous consulter pour tarification
Nous vous proposons à la location les draps et linges de toilette à 15 € par lit.
30% d'acompte vous sera demandé pour la réservation
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.