Photos and Description of this holiday apartment in Hammersmith & Fulham - Flat 5, Iffley Road, W6 0PD
Double Bed, Double Sofa Bed, Single Air Bed | 5min To Tube |10min To City Center
• Minimum Let: 2 days
• Fully furnished self-contained double studio.
• Room size: 31 sq m
• Double Bed, Double Sofa Bed & Single Air Bed
• Private kitchenette, toilet & shower
• Coffee machine
• Sky multi-channel flat TV, DVD, CD player
• Free unlimited wireless internet access
• Bed linen, cutlery & crockery all provided
• We provide baby cot with our apartment & a high chair can be supplied upon request
• Dimmer lights, security door entry phone
• Smoke & fire alarms
• Electronic safe to keep valuables
• Digital locks where people can enter the flat anytime using a unique pin code and video door entry system for high security
• Hair dryer and electric shaving point
• Everest Double glazed windows with both gas and electric central heating
• 24 hour hot and cold water
• Video door entry system and a door chain for security
• Safe, clean, residential and fashionable area in West London
• Tourist information literature rack with a manual on how to use the equipment’s with all local contact details
- non smoking only
- not suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the manager
Good evening Mal,
We returned to Somerset late yesterday evening from our weekend in London – we stayed in Flat 5 at Iffley Road.
We wanted to let you know how great we thought the flat was and how much we enjoyed staying there. Even before we left your correspondence was very helpful and informative. We arrived on Friday evening and everything was just as the website showed. The flat was clean, warm and well presented.
This was our children’s first trip to London and they loved the flat – especially the beautiful firework displays that we were treated to on Saturday from the amazing window! If we are able to return to London in the future, we would definitely return to stay again.
Two things that we need to let you know…
The toaster didn’t seem to be working when we tried to use it.
The kettle worked but sometimes turned off before the water had boiled properly. If held down the kettle did boil though.
Neither of these things spoilt a lovely stay though. Thanks very much for everything.
Salli, Andy, Cameron and Melissa Bryan