A landmark beach house situated directly on the quiet beach with uninterrupted sea views and direct beach access, just 90 minutes from London by train or car. And like our local sister beach houses - 420043, 1083972 and 420044 - we are pet friendly so your best friend(s) can enjoy our beach house too. The first floor south facing balcony has stunning panoramic beach and sea views as does the large wrap around palm fringed beach-side garden equipped with hot tub, large barbecue and boasts generous outdoor dining space. In addition there is plentiful car parking on the gated drive with plenty of space for your jet ski, dinghy or windsurfer with direct beach access.
A landmark beach front location:
• Sea front deck & private beach front garden
• Large beach front hot tub
• First floor beach front balcony with panoramic sea views
• 16 x 15m / 50 x 50 ft L-shaped open plan living & dining space with wood burning stove
• Fully equipped large kitchen breakfast
• Sleeps 16 including children in seven bedrooms, three of which are on the ground floor, with 7 bathrooms
• Five bedrooms are en-suite and have panoramic beach and sea views
• Re-styled for winter, dressed for Christmas
• Baby, child, pet & disabled friendly
A landmark location with direct beach access from the 15 x 16m / 50 x 50 ft L-shaped open plan living space and fantastic panoramic views are just two of the features that make The Angmering on Sea Beach House a fitting companion for the well known New England Beach House next door. And as we are pet friendly your best friend(s) can enjoy our beach house too.
The Angmering on Sea Beach House has 5,500 sq.ft. of living space featuring an elegant and capacious open plan living space - with wide and comfortable sofas around the large wood burning stove - leading into the large and elegant dining space and onto the large fully equipped kitchen breakfast room; with range cooker, microwave, separate third oven and electric hob, larder fridge and freezer with ice maker. The beach house very comfortably sleeps up to 16 including children in seven bedrooms with seven bath or shower rooms, five of which are en-suite. There are two 55' Plasma Sony 3G televisions, a full Sky package, iPod docks, XBox 360 Kinetic and Wii in the open plan living space plus an extensive collection of traditional games.
The first floor south facing balcony has stunning panoramic beach and sea views as does the large wrap around palm fringed beach-side garden which has been equipped with a large barbecue and boasts generous outdoor dining space. In addition there is not just plentiful car parking on the gated drive but there is plenty of space for parking your jet ski, dinghy or windsurfer with direct beach access. And for your peace of mind there will be full external CCTV security and electronic gate access.
The renovation has brought The Angmering on Sea Beach House to a similar style as our previous Stone Court, on nearby Kingston Gorse, and is furnished with much of the latter's furniture and fabrics. As with our other beach houses design and attention to detail have been paramount and the heritage of The Angmering on Sea Beach House and its previous occupants has been celebrated; to create a very original and stylish yet comfortable and friendly destination whatever the occasion.
WHY THE ANGMERING ON SEA BEACH HOUSE?
With 20 years experience running a leading international hospitality business, and being involved in furnished holiday letting since 2004, we are dedicated to ensuring my guests have the time of their lives.
My beach houses are available all year round and are professionally managed - as opposed to being rented out to pay the mortgage or on a part time basis - and I have a full time local House Manager to ensure my beach houses are maintained to the highest possible standards.
This dedication has led to Country Life putting us in their 'What to Do and Where to Go in 2013' guide, to Tatler calling the New England Beach House one of the '50 coolest houses in the world to rent.'; and to The Times featuring it in their forthcoming 'Best 50 Self Catering Chic Retreats' guide. And to The Angmering on Sea and Club Walk Beach Houses being featured on ITV1's recent Holiday Home Sweet Home; showcasing the very best of British holiday homes.
STYLE & LUXURY
- Individual & eclectic interiors
- Fine furniture & fabrics
- Hung with unique art
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- Re-styled for Winter
- Dressed for Christmas
- Finest Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Fluffy Egyptian cotton towels
- High quality pillows
- 1000+ pocket mattresses
- iPod docks in all rooms
- LCD televisions in bedrooms
- Hot Tubs is use year round
- No agents just a dedicated owner
- Personal check-in and check-out
- Professional House Manager
- Friendly & responsive team
- Four of our beach houses are disabled friendly (but not Club Walk due to steps and stairs)
- Child & baby friendly
- Pets welcomed
- Professional cleaning team
- Professionally laundered
- All major credit cards accepted including American Express and Diners Club
- Formal contracts
- HomeCare cover
- No extra charge for hot tub heating
- Wifi Broadband / Telephone
- All utilities included
- Sky TV
SAFE & SECURE
- External CCTV for peace of mind
- Safe and secure parking
- Video Entry Systems
- Electronic gates
ETHICAL & RESPONSIBLE
- Electrical Certification
- Gas Safe Certified
- Supporting 'Miracles'
- VAT Registered