|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
The first thing you notice when you arrive at Villa Viby 1 is the most amazing garden. Green, lush, and with lots of love by the owners. The lot adjacent to an old Viking burial ground which is now a large park. Transportation to Stockholm could not be better with bus stop directly outside the Villa and commuter train within 10 minutes walk
When entering the house you are welcomed by a bright and pleasant hallway. You get a warm feeling in this nicely designed house. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances. There is also a dining area for 6 people. The kitchen also has an exit to the garden. The living room is divided into two rooms. One has a sofa and armchairs suitable for pleasant conversation, or why not play something on the piano. The other is a TV room with flat screen TV. There is also a guest toilet.
The top floor has 3 bedrooms and a small office. One of the bedrooms has a double bed and the other two are fitted each with a single bed. There is a door to the balcony from the office. There is a bathroom with tub and shower.
Within about 10 minutes away is the large nature reserve, Järvafältet, with lots of hiking trails, jogging tracks and a fantastic nature. It is unique in being so close to a big city and at the same time feel that it is out in the country. The garden has a nice patio area with couches and chairs where you can spend late evenings and bright summer nights.
Sollentuna municipality is approximately 5800 acres and is home to approximately 65 000 inhabitants. But Sollentuna is also a community of large natural areas.
The Järva field nature reserve which forms the western part of Sollentuna. Järvafältet is an urban living agricultural landscape with large values of outdoor recreation.
In the north east lies Sollentuna wilderness - Sleeping Forest. There is a wide and varied range of superb natural beauty and variety of plants and animals.
Rösjöområdet lies to the east. There are forests, lakes and open land. Rösjöområdet has many facilities for visitors, such as lighted trails, beaches, athletic fields, camp grounds and ski resort.
From the larger natural areas extending less natural areas into the more populated parts of the municipality. Significant natural areas are finding Forests, America Forests, Tegelhagsskogen, Remaining Forests, Bergendal, Sollentuna Holm, Norrvikens north western shore, Skillinge Mount Lillskogen and cultural landscape around Svartinge-Overby-Skillinge. Many smaller natural areas in the more populated areas have been preserved specifically because they are ancient monuments.
In Sollentuna are nine lakes of different characters. Extreme groups are the brackish bay Edsviken and the little Djupan so overgrown that it hardly can be called a lake any more.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
1 Sep 2014 - 31 Dec 2014
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||SEK2,500|
Rent linens for SEK 140/set.
Final cleaning is compulsory for SEK 1000.
Extra beds are available for SEK 1000/pcs/week.
Security deposit upon arrival: 2500 sek.
20% booking fee and the remainder 80% 60 days in advance of arrival
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (SEK), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: