Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in West Kensington
*FREE WiFi* 2 Bed Ground Flat In Victorian Villa Building. 2min walk to Tube stn
**FREE WiFi** !! This ground floor flat is equipped with FREE WiFi and it is also conveniently located in West Kensington, London (Zone 2 of London Underground), which is within easy reach to London tourist attractions, theatres, museums and shopping districts.
* Ideally located within minutes of walking distance to 2 London Underground stations (West Kensington and Barons Court).
* Very close and easy access to A4/M4 motorway.
* Close to Earls Court Exhibition Centre.
* Easy access to Hyde Park, Knightsbridge, Green Park, St James's Park and Piccadilly.
* Close to tube rail tracks so there may be some noise.
* Original wooden flooring, high ceiling with cornice in reception room.
* Bright 1+1 bedroom ground flat set in a Victorian Villa building.
* Main bedroom has one double bed and the other bedroom has a single bed.
* Open plan modern kitchen with frig & freezer, washer, dishwasher, electric hobs and oven, microwave, kettle and toaster.
* Bathroom has bath tub and shower (in the bath tub).
* Unlimited access to WiFi internet.
* LED TV with built-in DVD player and cable service.
* China plates, bowls, glasses and mugs.
* Cooking pots and pan.
* Bath towels and bed linens.
* Iron & Iron board.
* Clothes drying rack.
CHECK IN & OUT
* Check In: No night check in. Check in after 6pm requires prior arrangement and incurs extra charge.
* Check Out: by 11am.
* Security deposit will be refunded within 5-7 days after checking for no damage or missing items in the flat.
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- not suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Nancy's apartment is a really lovely place to stay in! It's 1 minute walk from West Kensington tube station and Barclays Cycle Rental station is just around the corner. Tesco Express is really close by. Everyday we used bicycles to get the center of London (Oxford street, Westminster etc.) - it's very easy, fast and cheap. Perfect for three persons - 2+1. Railroad is very quiet. And no one could hear trains during all night. Friendly and lovely people.