Photos and Description of this 6 bedroom holiday chalet in Morzine - Blue Bird Lodge
6 en-suite rooms, sauna, hot tub, log fire, games room and amazing views
Blue Bird Lodge is our stunning mountain accommodation in the centre of Morzine. Located only 300 meters from the village square and both of the central Pleney and Super Morzine telecabines.
Set across 3 floors Blue Bird Lodge sleeps fourteen in six double bedrooms, all en-suite with walk in wet room showers, super comfy beds and balconies on the upstairs rooms.
The first floor of the lodge is dedicated to open plan living with 2 large seating areas, in front of the log fire or in front of the television. Then leading out onto the terrace where you'll find the huge Hot Tub!
The ground floor has 2 en-suite bedrooms, the games room, sauna, bathroom and boot room.
The second floor has 4 en-suite balcony bedrooms. 3 double or twin and 1 family / quad room.
Blue Bird Lodge is only available catered in the winter months. Here's what's included:
- welcome bubbly and canapés
- continental breakfast and hot breakfast option
- afternoon freshly homemade cakes or cookies with teas, coffees and hot chocolate.
- pre dinner drinks and canapés
- 4 course evening meals followed with a local cheese board
- free flowing red and white specially selected wine
- log fire
- outdoor hot tub
- Egyptian cotton towels
- bathrobes & slippers
- L'Occitane toileries
- daily room housekeeping
- mid week towel change
- games room with games console, board games, DVD's, football table, walkie talkies & iPod dock.
- free wifi
- widescreen with sky tv
- ski room with boot warmers
we can also help with…
- special occasion cakes and catering for dietary requirements
- arranging return airport transfers directly to and from the lodge
- 20% off ski and board hire delivered and fitted straight to the lodge for when you arrive
- having your lift passes waiting for you at the lodge when you arrive
- help and advice booking ski and snowboard lessons
It's the perfect location for getting up into the mountains and being close to the après ski Morzine has to offer.
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
Guestbook comments from the manager
Just wrapped up a lovely ski holiday at the Blue Bird Lodge. The accommodation is warm, inviting, cozy and just what you want at the end of hard day skiing. Very delicious cakes every day for tea and catering covered kids meal first and a delicious well thought out 4 course meal every night. Kate and Chris are very accommodating hosts, very flexible to our needs and very family friendly. Definitely recommend, a great find.