|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Nice studio of 37 m2 for four people, 50 m from the beautiful sandy beach of Fréjus-Plage, shops and tourist attractions. Direct access to the beach.
Located in a luxury building, the studio has a real small room (with a door closing) and two bunk beds; a large room with a comfortable sofa bed two places, a separate kitchen, bathroom, ample storage space and private parking.
It has a kitchen with a garden terrace and a private and secure parking inside the residence.
Shops are within walking distance (supermarket, restaurants, post office, banks, pharmacy, bakery, market, news, doctors, rides, nightclubs, etc.).
Leisure, opposite the sailing near the marina at Port Fréjus, Base nature and the beautiful city of Saint-Raphaël.
Nearby are the amusement park Luna Park as well as numerous cultural and sports activities.
All summer the city offers free festivals fireworks, beach volleyball, concerts, night markets, etc ...
Can be reached easily by car or train to Nice, Cannes, Monaco and Italy. Regular ferry shuttles are available to Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, the Lérins Islands, Port-Cros. The city also offers a great bus to visit the hinterland. WELCOME GIFT.
I come pick you up free of charge at the station.
To see and do in Fréjus (Var), a town in the PACA region:
This seaside resort town of art and history, bears the label "water station France"
- For fans of the beach and water sports: beautiful beaches of fine golden sand, creeks, water sports, marina, Port.
- Schools and yacht clubs for beginners and advanced practitioners (sailing, scuba diving, canoeing kite surfing, jet skiing, water skiing, etc. ..
- Cultural Activities:
- This ancient Roman colony rich in historical treasures has many ancient monuments dating from the 1st century amphitheater, aqueduct, Door Gallic or remains of Roman walls.
- Religious buildings: the Cocteau chapel bearing the name of its designer and the episcopal city. A cathedral and baptistery beautifully preserved with guided tour. Sudanese mosque replica of the famous mosque of Djenne and a memorial of the Black Army replica of a monument to the dead of Bamako.
Several other museums welcome tourists around different themes: the archaeological museum and its collections of ancient artifacts, the museum of local history and traditions or the museum of marine troops.
Country and leisure activities:
In the hinterland are the essential scrubland and hills, ideal for walking and hiking, especially in the Esterel mountains, or ponds Villepey, home to many migratory birds.
- Do not miss the essential Luna Park, an amusement park for young and old with a wide variety of activities.
- All Summer Fireworks Festival around a contest of the most beautiful fireworks communes of the Côte d'Azur,
- All summer night markets along the beach, jazz festivals and free outdoor concerts
Useful links: http://www. Frejus. fr: Tourist Board of the town.
http://www. Frejus city. fr /: Official website of the city of Fréjus.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||€500|
Un acompte de 30% est demandée pour la réservation et une caution de 500 euros, devra être réglée à l'arrivée des vacanciers. Celle-ci sera restituée lors du départ, en l'absence de dégât après l'état des lieux.
Un forfait de 50 euros sera retenu si le ménage n'est pas fait lors du départ.
Un acompte de 30% est demandée pour la réservation et une caution de 500 euros devra être réglée à l'arrivée des vacanciers. Celle-ci sera restituée lors du départ, en l'absence de dégât après l'état des lieux.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.