Photos and Description of this 6 bedroom holiday chalet in Argentiere - Marmotte Mountain Libellule
6 Spacious en-suite Bedrooms, Indoor & Outdoor Jacuzzi, sleeps 12
Marmotte Mountain Libellule is a brand new luxury chalet, located perfectly in Argentiere, Chamonix, Mont Blanc.
Marmotte Mountain Libellule features the following;
• 6 double/twin bedrooms – all ensuite.
• 2 x mezzanine areas, complete with double sofa bed, tv and dvd, nintendo wii, collection of movies
• Fully equipped kitchen.
• Outdoor hot tub on upper middle deck.
• Sauna and indoor spa bath on ground floor.
• Massage / Spa area on ground floor.
• 2 x log burning stoves.
• Underfloor heating.
• Wi fi internet.
• Kids tv and games room in mezzanine.
• Solarium sunroom with beautiful Mont Blanc views.
• 2 x double outdoor balconies with fantastic panoramic Mont Blanc views
• 100% ski in ski out to infamous les Grands Montets ski area– no chalet can claim to be closer to the les Grands Montets cable car – quite a rare privilege!
• Ski school located less than 100m’s from chalet
• 5 minute walk into the village of Argentiere
• Double driveway with room for 3-5 cars
Chalet is a new build and is finished to a wonderful high spec, particularly the bathrooms with designer Italian slate, tiles and fittings.
Marmotte Mountain Libellule is 400 sq m’s so the liveable space is huge and a real luxury, especially for mountain properties. For more details, you can log onto the following link - http://www.marmottemountain.com/chamonix_chalets_Libellule_gallery.html
In summary, included in the luxury V.I.P. catered package is as follows;
• Complimentary airport transfers in new model minibus.
• Breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
• 4 course fine dining evening meal on 5 out of 7 nights, prepared by a highly qualified and experienced chef.
• Complimentary wine, beer and soft drink.
• Complimentary daily resort transfers to/from your ski area of choice within the Chamonix Valley.
• L’Occitane toiletries.
• High quality bath towels and bathrobes.
• Daily housekeeping.
• Children's menu available, with separate dining times.
• Sleeping amenities for infants.
• Snow sturdy pushchair, highchair and children’s car seats / booster seats available upon request.
• Reservation service for in-house nanny's.
• Reservation service for in-house massage.
• Option to pre-purchase ski lift passes at significantly reduced prices (for early bookings during non peak weeks).
• Concierge service for private ski instructors and high mountain guides (handpicked where possible, ensuring quality of instructor/guide).
• Ski school booking service for children and adults.
• Reservation service for Vallee Blanche, heliskiing, ski touring, overnight stays in back country refuges, high mountain courses, ice-climbing, husky dog rides, tandem paragliding, scenic helicopter joy flights etc.
• Options to ski at nearby ski resorts of Courmayeur (Italy - and included in the MBU ski pass), Verbier (Switzerland - and included in the MBU ski pass) or Saint Gervais/Megeve (France).
• Options to visit surrounding attractions such as the popular thermal pools in nearby Pre St Didier - http://termedipre.it/en/
• Local restaurant recommendations – both on mountain and in valley.
• Friendly local advice as required.
We are a small boutique Chamonix Valley based company that specialize in luxury ski chalet rentals in Argentiere. We own and operate our business locally, and as we live in Argentiere fulltime, the advice we provide is well informed and of high quality, utilizing our local knowledge and local friendly contacts whenever possible.
It is also worth noting that all chefs employed by Marmotte Mountain Adventure are fully qualified chefs with extensive experience in fine dining restaurants and 5 star hotels (with Michelin star rating). Therefore the quality of the food being served is exceptional and a true highlight to all that stay with us.
We also have an upgradable wine cellar and an extensive bar that clients can access – for more details, you can click here - http://www.marmottemountain.com/marmotte_mountain_wines.html
If you require any further details from me, please feel free to get back in touch - we are only too happy to assist in anyway we can.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
About Jonathan Law
Marmotte Mountain is owned and operated by Jonathon Law. Based in Chamonix all year round, Jon is an avid skier and snowboarder with more than ten years spent in the Chamonix/Courchevel regions. With a great passion and enthusiasm for the mountains, as well as an excellent knowledge of the local terrain, experts, facilities and community, Jon is happy to assist with ensuring your stay with Marmotte Mountain is a truly memorable experience.
Jonathan Law purchased this chalet in 2012
Why Jonathan Law chose Argentiere
Incredible location set at the base of one of the most renowned ski areas not only in France but worldwide. Ski in Ski Out which is very unique in Chamonix.
Incredible space available too. 400sqm properties are few and far between in Chamonix
What makes this chalet unique
Enjoy stunning views of the Mont Blanc and surrounding range from the luxury of your very own Jacuzzi on the front deck. Outstanding staff service and world class cuisine prepared by our chefs.