Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday home in Charras
180 sq.m family house, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large terrace with sea view
Facing the sea, opening onto Boulevard de la Mer and Rue Carnot, house with 1300 sq.m of fenced and wooded land consisting in:
-- On the ground floor:
- a large living room with French door, armchairs, 2 sofa beds, flat-screen television, DVD player, Hi-Fi stereo
- fitted and equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, coffee thermos machine, espresso coffee maker, microwave, kettle, 2 gas ring stove and 2 electric ring stove, food steamer, convection oven, dishwasher, dishes for 10 people, baby high chair)
- dining room
- lanai with rattan garden furniture (sofa, armchairs), and green space
- 1 bedroom with sofa bed or 140 cm bed
WC with potty seat and hand basin
-- On the 1st floor:
- 1 bedroom opening onto the terrace, sea view, 140 cm bed and baby cot
- 1 bedroom opening onto the terrace, sea view, 140 cm bed and one 90 cm bed
- 1 bedroom with three 90 cm bunk beds
- 2 bathrooms, 1 of which with toilets and baby bathtub
-- On the basement:
- utility room with washing machine, a folding clothes line, a iron and an ironing table
-- in the garden
Park in the garden with gate is possible, rue Carnot and access to the sea via a door Boulevard de la Mer
Pets are allowed
Weekly rentals (or rentals for a weekend off high season)
* on the beach: holiday club for the children
* Location of the house: by the beach, 200 m away from the covered market (opens every day) and Rue du Marché (all the convenience) as well as 300 m away from the supermarket Carrefour City.
* in Châtelaillon-Plage: thalassotherapy, aquatic centre with a 29 degrees swimming pool, marina, skeet shooting, fishing from the shore, cycle paths...
* close to:
- 10 mn away from La Rochelle with its old town, boutiques, museums, aquarium...
- Rochefort with the boat named Hermione, the royal rope making factory...
- The islands: Ile de Ré, Ile d'Oléron, Ile d'Aix, Ile Madame...
- La Palmyre Zoo
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Exceptional location: both in sea front and in the city centre but so quiet thanks to its garden