In the heart of the Massif de l'Esterel and its red rocks, the villa is in a stalemate away from noise and traffic.
On the eastern part of the garden, you can enjoy a beautiful sea view on the Lérins Islands.
On the other part of west facing garden, the house has a peaceful garden of 2000m2 with relaxation area, petanque, and a large pool of 15. 00m x 8. 00m that will satisfy adults and children safely.
2 terraces with tables and chairs for 6 people own a barbecue area for your pleasant meal.
Description and floorplan:
FLOOR: The villa consists of a large living room which includes:
- A fully equipped for your comfort
- A large living room with TV.
- 2 double bedrooms with double beds very bright.
- 1 Bathroom with bath and shower
- 1 separate toilet located next to the stairs
- 1 dining room with round table for 6 people
- The living room opens onto a terrace with sea view
GROUND FLOOR: Ideal for a couple, it has several amenities such as:
- A large bedroom with double bed overlooking the pool.
- A bathroom with nice bath water jet
- Kitchen fully equipped Provencal style
- A lounge area with 2 large sofas overlooking the terrace, they can be used but may summarily comfortable.
The center of the village of Adrets de L'Esterel is located 3 minutes from the villa close to all amenities, grocery, bakery, Provençal market, butcher, pharmacy, doctors, pizzeria and restaurant (parking is not paid).
Various festivities during the summer: ball, dancing with dining, entertainment Provence ...
Wilderness between sea and mountain, hikers can explore the Lake The Avelan and beautiful landscapes.
10 minutes from Lake St. Cassian with pedalo hire, windsurfing, canoeing, swimming, beaches and water sports.
15 minutes from Mandelieu la Napoule, Theoule sur Mer, sunny beaches and coves.
20 minutes from Frejus - St Raphael and its superb night market, and Aqualand theme park, boat shuttle St Raphael - St Tropez.
30 minutes from La Croisette Cannes, fireworks, the islands of Lérins.
30 minutes from Antibes Marineland with dolphin show and meeting with animals.
60mn of Menton and Monaco on the border Franco-Italian, Oceanographic Museum and exhibitions.
Not to mention the Var hinterland with small villages as Fayence, Mons, Comps, and the Gorges du Verdon.
For more information
Do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you in advance.