Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday home in La Rochelle - Renovated fisherman's house
Completely renovated house located 150 m from the sea shore.
Wake to the sound of gulls and splashing water. Completely renovated 75 sq.m former fisherman´s home located less than 150 m from the sea. The house includes a living room-kitchen, 2 bedrooms (2 single beds), office area, and shower room with separate WC. You will enjoy the fully fenced 65 sq.m courtyard with a 30 sq.m terrace in a quiet environment.
The coastal roads allow you to access Aytré and Minimes beaches in less than 5 minutes by bike. The Minimes harbour is 2 km away, and La Rochelle historical centre is approximately 4 km away.
- La Rochelle attractions (harbour, towers, city hall, aquarium Maritime Museum, museum of small scale models, Museum of the New World, Museum of the Automata, Natural History Museum, central market, and Palmilud Aquatic Centre), all accessible by sea bus.
- Visit the Iles de Ré, Aix en Provence, Oléron, Madame, and Fort Boyard.
- Châtelaillon thalassotherapy centre, beach, and La Jarne aerial obstacle course.
- Le Marais Poitevin is 45 minutes away.
- Palmyre Zoo is 1 hour away.
Nearby shops and services: bakery, newspaper kiosk, pharmacy, post office, doctor, clinic, and grocery store.
Supermarket is 1 km away.
La Rochelle market is open every morning in the city centre.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
La Roux Beach is located 150 m from the house and is an ideal spot for children to learn how to catch shellfish in low tide.
Moreover, the house is conveniently located for walking or cycling (150 km of trails).
You will think you are in the country, while you are actually 150 m from the beach and 2 minutes from shops. The atmosphere is tranquil both inside and outside the house.