A beautiful and charming 1st floor apartment with high ceilings in a small bourgeois building. Spacious living/dining room with open-plan, fully-fitted kitchen opening on a private open courtyard (10 m2); 2 large separate bedrooms, each with a double bed & a spacious wardrobe; 3rd bedroom suitable for one person with a meridienne bed ( 80 x 2 double); large French windows opening on to a balcony; 1 separate modern bathroom with wc and 1 separate modern shower room with wc.
A really bright apartment recently totally renovated, with air-conditioning and double glazing. The apartment is situated in rue Notre Dame, ideal for all the amenities of Cannes, really close to the Palais des Festival and one street behind the Majestic Barriere hotel.
Very calm location right in the busy heart of Cannes. Rue Notre Dame is closely surrounded by 3 famous 5-star hotels: the Five; the Majestic and the Gray d'Albion. A perfect address for your business, leisure and holidays!
Ideal for business and pleasure: a beautiful and fully-equipped and air-conditioned apartment, perfect for holidays and business. The location is fantastic, with all the main amenities of Cannes only a stone's throw away: 2 min walking distance from the Palais des festival, beaches, restaurants and the exciting Cannes night-life.
The apartment is located on the 1st floor of a small building of 3 floors, with one apartment per floor. After the easy walk up the stairs the apartment is accessed through a double door, which opens on to the small corridor linking the front and the rear of the apartment. The apartment is spacious with high ceilings and offers the possibility to sleep up to 5 people in three separate bedrooms.
Recently totally renovated, the apartment offers luxury accommodation with all modern equipment and air-conditioning. The open-plan kitchen includes an electric hob with extractor fan, numerous cupboards and even a Nespresso machine (if you run out of capsules the Nespresso shop is just round the corner, near the Majestic Hotel).
The living/kitchen area opens on to an open courtyard at the rear for al fresco aperitifs. The living area is equipped with comfortable seating and a flat-screen TV that offers access to over 100 channels; the apartment has modern, fast Broadband Internet access.
The two main bedrooms are at the front of the apartment overlooking the street - the street is quiet and the double-glazing highly effective so you'll have all the calm you need for an excellent sleep. Each bedroom has ample storage space and the main bedroom has 2 French windows opening on a balcony overlooking the street. A third bedroom (or could be used as an office) is located at the rear of the building, with an outlook on the courtyard; this bedroom has a double meridienne bed.
There is a large bathroom with toilet and a large shower room with toilet; each has modern fittings and ample storage.
Whilst ideal for business-people that need quick access to the commerce of Cannes, especially the important conferences, the apartment also offers a great location for holidays, with beaches, shops, restaurants, etc only a few minutes' walk away. The apartment is a street behind La Croisette, famous for the glamor of the Cannes Film Festival, and affords easy access to luxurious stores, 5-star hotels, the casino, countless bars and numerous night clubs.
Shopping and sightseeing in Cannes:
- Rue D'Antibes (50m away) is the famous shopping street with shops for all styles and budgets - an ideal place to find the clothes you need
- For foodies, Rue Meynadier (5 mn away) is a stone-paved pedestrian street, famous for a variety of food that includes fish, cheese, traiteurs, fresh pastas and patisseries
- Le Marché Forville, an easy 5 mn walk, is a lively market that allows you to discover the area's local specialties, such as fruit, vegetables,fish, spices and flowers. You can also pause to enjoy the 'buzzing' ambiance while sipping an espresso on the street-side Cafe Bar terrace
- Le Suquet, the old town and historic heart of Cannes, is a gentle 10mn stroll from the apartment. Walk up the lively Rue St Antoine, lined with typical restaurants, to reach the beautiful panoramic view of Cannes and the croisette. En route, visit the Musée de la Castre et l'Eglise Notre-Dame-d'Espérance.
- Les Iles de Lerins: The Lérins islands of Sainte Marguerite and Saint Honorat are 15mn away from Cannes - the departure jetty is a 10 minutes' walk from the apartment. A visit to the islands is a wonderful day-trip by boat: Sainte Marguerite is a fantastic place to walk, relax and swim in clear, emerald-green water; Saint Honorat is well-known for its Abbey and Monastery, which date from the 16th century. Monks still live there and produce excellent wine and liquors.
Other parts of the Riviera are very accessible, without the need for a car. Grasse, Nice, Villefranche, Beaulieu, Monaco, Menton and Vintimille (Italy) are all reachable by local TER train. With a car, you could also explore villages such as Gourdon, St Paul, Mougins and Fayence.
Numerous golf courses are located a short drive away from Cannes. These outstanding courses offer many challenging holes, but also pride themselves in fine dining, providing outstanding restaurants where traditional French cuisine can be savored at its best. For example:
- Golf Cannes Mougins
- Royal Mougins golf
- Golf Old Course Mandelieu la Napoule
- Riviera Golf Club Mandelieu
- Golf country club Cannes Mougins
- Golf Grande Bastide
- Golf country club St Donat.
A charming apartment in a small '1940' building, perfectly located in the 'centre Palais-Croisette' area yet with no traffic noise; within close walking distance of all main aspects of Cannes:
- 1 minute to ' Le Palais des Festivals' on the Croisette (50m) & Casino
- 1 minute to the nearest public and private beaches of the Croisette
- 2 minutes to the Old Port with boat connections to the Islands of Lérins and to St Tropez
- only 50m to the Rue D'Antibes with its shops, restaurants and cinemas
- 5 minutes to the Marché Forville and the old town « Le Suquet »
- 2 minutes to the train station.
The apartment is so well located that all facilities are on the doorstep and no car is needed; it is very close to three 5-star hotels: in the same street as the 'Hotel Five', one block behind the 'Majestic Barriere Hotel' and the 'Hotel Gray D' Albion' is round the corner.
Away from the noise and the crowds, the apartment is perfectly located in the heart of Cannes.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate||Minimum Stay|
1 Apr 2014 - 30 Jun 2014
1 Jul 2014 - 30 Sep 2014
|Refundable Damage Deposit||€800.00|
|Notes||Maximum 5 guests.
NO SMOKING inside the apartment.
A 10% discount for bookings of 2 weeks; rates for longer stays on request.
Please call/email for special rates during the following 2014 conferences/conventions:
14-24/05 Film Festival
15-21/06 Cannes Lions
27-31/10 Tax-free World
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.