|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Para preguntas en Español preguntar por Lina - ella te ayudará en todo lo que necesites.
The property features a modern open plan kitchen, a contemporary shower room, wooden flooring and double glazed sash windows.
With Holborn station just a short walk away and the ever fashionable Lambs Conduit Street, which is a haven full of stylist and independent retailers and eateries, this period conversion flat provides the ideal London stay. Covent Garden and the British museum are also found within easy strolling distance.
The nearest stations to Theobalds Road are Holborn Tube Station which is about 3 minutes to the South West and Chancery Lane Tube Station which is about 4 minutes to the South East.
Bloomsbury Square Car Park - 2 minutes walk
Drury Lane NCP - 5 minutes walk
THE BEST THEATRES AND MUSEUMS:
New London Theatre - Drury Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2B | 6 minutes from Theobalds Road
Sir John Soane's Museum - 13 Lincoln's Inn Fields, Holborn, London WC2A | 4 minutes from Theobalds Road
British Museum - Great Russell Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1B | 5 minutes from Theobalds Road
THE BEST SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS:
Conway Hall (Historic Building) - 25 Red Lion Square, Holborn, Holborn, London WC1R | 2 minutes from Theobalds Road
THE BEST SHOPPING:
Gekoski (Books) - Pied Bull Yard, 15 Bloomsbury Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1A | 3 minutes from Theobalds Road
London Review Bookshop (Books) - 14 Bury Place, Bloomsbury, London WC1A | 3 minutes from Theobalds Road
The Classic Camera- The Leica Shop (Specialists) - 2 Pied Bull Yard, off Bury Place, Bloomsbury, London WC1A | 3 minutes from Theobalds Road
THE BEST RESTAURANTS:
Hummus Bros (Vegetarian Restaurant) - Victoria House, 37-63 Southampton Row, Bloomsbury, London WC1B | 1 minute from Theobalds Road
All Star Lanes - Holborn (American Restaurant) - Victoria House, Bloomsbury Place, WC1B | 1 minute from Theobalds Road
Koto Japanese Restaurant (Japanese Restaurant) - 50-60 Southampton Row, Grange Holborn Hotel, WC1B | 1 minute from Theobalds Road
THE BEST EDUCATION:
The Method Studio (Universities & Colleges) - Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, Holborn, London WC1R | 2 minutes from Theobalds Road
English [Out There!] (English Language Courses) - 10 Coptic Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1A | 6 minutes from Theobalds Road
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) (Universities & Colleges) - Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 8 minutes from Theobalds Road
THE BEST LEISURE:
All Star Lanes, Bloomsbury (Activities) - Victoria House, Bloomsbury Place, Bloomsbury, London WC1B | 1 minute from Theobalds Road
Sense Spa at Rosewood London (Health & Beauty) - 252 High Holborn, WC1V | 3 minutes from Theobalds Road
Lincoln's Inn Fields (Parks & Gardens) - Holborn, Holborn, London WC2A | 4 minutes from Theobalds Road
THE BEST PUBS:
The Princess Louise - 208 High Holborn, Covent Garden, London WC1V | 3 minutes from Theobalds Road
Queens Larder Restaurant & Pub - 1 Queen's Square, Bloomsbury, Bloomsbury, London WC1N | 4 minutes from Theobalds Road
The Lamb - 94 Lamb's Conduit Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1N | 5 minutes from Theobalds Road
THE BEST NIGHTLIFE:
Scarfes Bar - 252 High Holborn, Holborn, WC1V | 2 minutes from Theobalds Road
The Perseverance (Bar) - 63 Lamb's Conduit Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1N | 4 minutes from Theobalds Road
The American Bar at The Savoy (Bar) - The Savoy, Strand, WC2R | 5 minutes from Theobalds Road
The South East England region:
Whether you want to take advantage of the Culture, academic, medical, gastranomic delights or visit the City of London, this flat provides accessibility to all of these areas.
Central London/Zone 1:
The charming Lambs Conduit Street is literally across the road which is pedestrianised and affords restaurants, wine bars and superb boutique shopping for him and her !
Also within walking distance you can locate the British Museum, Covent Garden or take a short bus ride on No 55 from outside your front door to Oxford Street in one direction or to Clerkenweell/ Shoretditch the new vibrant trendy area the opposite way and you will not be disappointed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and check-out time?
– The check-in time is any time after 2pm. The check-out time is 12pm. Please note that we can provide early check-in or late check-out if there is availability.
2. Are there any other additional fees/charges?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70 for end of tenancy cleaning and administration, which is added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require an out of work hour's check-in (£60), a check in before our stated check-in time at 2pm (£30), a baby chair (£30), a baby cot (£30), and a single folding bed (£30). Please keep in mind that when paying, your bank will charge you for the money transfer 3% for VISA Credit Card, MASTERCARD and 5% for AMEX. Debit Cards are free of charge.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning. We provide the apartment with a fan (when requested), at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– We do not provide airport pick up service. You can use the listed websites to find more information depending on which airport you are arriving. You can find some more information on the internet about the express trains that connect all airports to the main stations in Central London.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed there will be additional arrangements for getting access to the apartment. We usually will meet you at the address of the apartment to give you the keys (Please refer to question 2).
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Over the phone; with the booking form which we send you; or pay straight into our bank account after we have given you our bank account details. We do not use the online payment service with PayPal yet.
8. After the check out at 12pm is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No we do not have storage facilities.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No we will make sure there will be someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has been changed please make sure you inform us via phone or email so we can make arrangement.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide bed linen, towels.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is fully equipped, you can cook in the flat and eat in. There is a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans ets.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We are going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Mar 2015 - 30 Nov 2015
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 Dec 2015 - 10 Jan 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (GBP), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.