Chalet Les Pins is located Xonrupt. Common near Gerardmer (4 km) which offers many services such as pharmacy, baker excelllent, excellent catering butcher butcher, bookstore.
Lake Longemer close is a quiet and pleasant place in all seasons.
EVENTS NOT TO BE MISSED
• July 13: Popular dance with fire on St. John
• July 14: Fireworks shot Quai du Locle
• August 14: Fairy Lake, a free theme show on the lake, with the inevitable fireworks and musical entertainment.
• Triathlon Gerardmer this unique event brings together top athletes each year in September. On 1 and 2 September 2012, will be held on Olympic Distance Triathlon and Triathlon XL, as well as Discovery and TriKids versions for children. Program for DO 1.5 mile swim, 10.5 km of running and 39 km of cycling. And the XL 1.9 km swim, 93 km bike and 21 km race walk ...
• Festival of Fantastic Film Gerardmer is held every year on the last weekend of January for thrills ...
• Encounters Film: This very friendly event held in late March at the Casino du Lac few meters from the Beau Rivage and Peace. Twenty films are screened in preview in public meetings for modest sums, in the presence of many actors and directors ... Meeting real enthusiasts, not to be missed!
• Narcissus festival: next edition in April 2013. Do not miss this exceptional event which takes place every 2 years in Gerardmer! Millions of flowers magnify dozens of tanks ... A sumptuous parade to announce the spring ... Program, stitching flowers on Friday and Saturday night dance popular tavern on Saturday night in town, parade of floats, bands and folk groups on Sunday ...
NATURAL SITES AND VIEWS
• Lake Gerardmer the largest natural lake in the Vosges, 2.2km long, 750m wide and 38m deep near.
• Lake Longemer: 5 km
• Lake Retournemer: 12 km
• Lake Blanchemer
• Lake Crows
• Falls jump Tanks
• Grande Cascade Tendon
• moraine Casting Granges-sur-Vologne
• The Ridge Road and Schlucht: deploying 80 km in the forest on the halfway, Ridge Road through magnificent landscapes: lakes, mountains balls, collars, rocks, meadows and forests parent charms varying with the seasons ... In major, you will appreciate the majesty of the views of Hohneck and Grand Ballon, and variety of mountain flora. Beginner to thirty kilometers from Colmar, Ridge Road down south to Thann where it joins the start of the Route des Vins.
• The Devil's Rock
ACTIVITIES IN SUMMER
• Sports and recreation water of Lake Gerardmer: swimming, fishing, rowing, canoeing, sailing, pedal boating, diving, lake tour featuring ...
• Tour of Lake Gerardmer walk (6.5 km) and many other tours a few hours
• ATV: with 200 km of marked between Gerardmer and Xonrupt circuits, it is the first mountain biking area department
• Hiking: 300 km of marked trails among the pines
• Course (half hour)
Gerardmer, nicknamed the "Pearl of the Vosges," one of the most beautiful ski areas in the East of France.
• Alpine Skiing
Field Mauselaine: 40 km of ski slopes, the longest track of the Vosges (4 km), only 2.5 km from the city center. In season during the holidays and weekends, free shuttles you drive.
Domaine de la Bresse-Hohneck: to vary the pleasures, the largest ski area east of France is accessible ten kilometers away.
• Nordic Skiing
Area of Lower Rupts: near the area of Mauselaine, this area offers 100 km of marked Nordic ski. You will practice cross-country skiing and snowshoeing in the forest.
ACTIVITIES THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
• Museum of Image and Imaging Epinal: 40 km
• Wildlife Museum Lorraine, 500 m from Carrefour Leap of Tanks
• Textile Museum: 1.5 km from Ventron, to discover the history of this beloved industry in the Vosges
• Casino: Casino du Lac features slot machines and roulette, poker, black jack. He stands a few meters from the Hotel de la Paix and the Beau Rivage
• Cinema: in local casino, a cinema but also renovated the theater André Bourvil at the House of Culture
• Ice skating, bowling, pool, 8 tennis courts, climbing wall, ping pong, volleyball ... : Practicing all year, just a few minutes walk from the Beau Rivage in sports entertainment complex specially dedicated to these activities
• Shopping: Gerardmer is the capital of linen. Local products and handicrafts