Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in Sao Jorge de Arroios - Charming apartment with garden
90m2 apartment, 2 bedrooms, 25m2 garden, children, 10 minutes from airport
Situated in the ground floor of a lovely, restored, 19th century building covered with beautiful green glazed traditional tiles (azulejos), next to the financial, business and shopping zone of Saldanha with easy access by car, it is ideal families with children and pets that wish to visit Lisbon's tourist attractions or for businessmen and professors that work in the firms or universities close by.
Recently restored and fully equipped with cable TV and Wifi Internet broadband access, the apartment has two bedrooms, one with a double bed and a private bathroom, and another with 2 single beds, that can be joined to form another double bed. Both the suite and the main bathroom have bath/shower.
The sitting/dinning room has 3 large windows and receives lovely Jacaranda-filtered sunlight. In the back of the apartment there is a nice decked garden with small Papaya and Anona trees and several other plants, ideal for a drink by the end of the day or for children or pets to play safely.
The Almitante Barroso apartment is ideal for:
- families with children that wish to visit Lisbon's tourist attractions, but also value a place where their children and pets can play safely in a small garden after a long day of visits and walks.
- foreign teachers, researchers and students: Instituto Superior Técnico is within walking distance, and the Lisbon, Nova and Católica Universities are less than 15 mins away by metro.
- expat directors and business managers: the apartment is in the financial and business center of Lisbon, near the major banks and insurance companies.
- consultants working in projects in Lisbon: with 2 independent bedrooms and with easy access to the main transport networks, the apartment is less expensive and more convenient than an hotel.
- tourists visiting Lisbon and it's surrounding attractions, especially families or small groups of friends wishing to explore the city and it's beautiful surroundings
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- not suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
Fue inmejorable nuestra estancia en vuestra casa. Los detalles de confort impecables. Nos sentimos muy comodos y seguros. Ojala podamos visitarlos pronto al igual que nuestra flia y amigos. Sois muy atentos y cordiales. Un saludo especial. Ana y Jorge.
Al restaurant Vitral nuestro agradecimiento.
Enviado desde mi BlackBerry® de Vodafone