- Check the reviews on properties you like to see what past guests had to say about their experience
- Contact owners for information not included in the property description. A phone conversation can go a long way! Just as much as you are curious about the owner, they are curious about you. Engage in a constructive conversation and get to know one another
Book and Pay Securely
- When you are ready to book you should request, review and sign a rental agreement. Typically, each owner or manager has their own payment and cancellation policies and house rules
- HomeAway Payments is a secure way to make online payments when you book a HomeAway.co.uk holiday rental.
- When you use HomeAway Payments, your payment will be automatically covered against internet fraud for up to £10,000.
- Ask the homeowner or property manager if they accept HomeAway Payments when booking your holiday rental.
- Before making any payment, call the owner to confirm payment details. This can help protect against a particular issue known as phishing. Click here to learn more
- Always follow our recommendations for safe payments. View here