Our third annual HomeAway UK owner summit was a great success. The holiday rental owners who attended, got the opportunity to attend presentations, get advice from staff and most importantly network with each other. And for us, it was a pleasure to meet so many of our customers in person.
We have put together a highlights report so that if you were unable to attend you can get a feel for what the day involved and will hopefully be encouraged to attend next year! You can also find the presentations from the day and interviews with some of our key speakers.
Download the 2013 presentation slides
Subjects covered include:
- The holiday rentals industry in Europe
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Why accept Bookings and Payments on HomeAway.co.uk?
- Holiday Rentals and Government Regulations
- Panel Discussion: Managing Holidaymakers
- Photographing your Rental
- Optimising your HomeAway.co.uk and Owners Direct listings
- Using Social Media to Boost your Bookings
- The Art of getting Positive Reviews
- Unlocking the Suitcase to Marketing Success
A unique opportunity"Every year I look forward to attending this event. It gives us a chance to really get to know what our owners are thinking, living and breathing as they manage their holiday homes on HomeAway.co.uk and Owners Direct. It also gives our owners the ability to network with people just like them and share their experiences and learnings from renting out their holiday homes. It’s a great way for our owners to learn from us, and for us to collect feedback so that we can do our jobs better – which is deliver bookings to our owners."
Senior Regional Director HomeAway UK and Ireland