The webcast on 9th July has been cancelled. It will be rescheduled for a different time; exact date to be announced shortly
Where: the link will be provided HERE on the day
Have you, or are you thinking of buying a holiday home that you hope to rent out to cover costs? If so, this free webcast will tell you everything you need to know, from what to consider before you buy, to the level of income you can expect.
- HomeAway.co.uk, the UK’s no. 1 holiday rental website
- Property Tribes, the UK’s busiest landlord networking site
- Liz Rowlinson, Editor of A Place in the Sun
- An experienced holiday homeowner
Topics we will cover
- What to consider when buying a ‘holiday rental’
- Essential steps to take before you buy
- Challenges and pitfalls to be aware of
- Popular and emerging destinations
- The level of rental income you can expect
- How to market and manage a holiday rental
You will be able to comment and ask questions as we go, but if you have any specific questions you would like to submit beforehand, please email them to email@example.com and we will do our best to address them on the day.
The webcast will also be recorded and available to watch afterwards via this page.