2. Dredge the chicken in flour until coated.
3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Brown the chicken on all sides and remove to a platter keeping warm.
4. Drain off all but 1/4 cup of juices in the pan. Add the garlic, tomatoes and herbs to the pan. Cook on medium breaking up the tomatoes while stirring. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
5. Spoon some of the sauce into a large deep baking dish. Place the chicken onto the sauce and top with the remaining sauce. Top with cheese and olives. Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Remove the cover and cook for 5 to 10 minutes longer. Let stand for a few minutes then serve.