2. Put the sliced bread on a broiling pan, or, for easy clean up, on aluminum foil.
3. Layer the cheese on the bread slices. Broil until the cheese is partially melted, just a few minutes, careful not to burn it.
4. Take the bread out and pour barbeque sauce on the cheesy sandwiches to your liking.
5. Smother with the pepper and onion mix.
6. Put it back in to broil for another few minutes to get everything hot, melted and broiled.
7. Put the bread on a plate and top with sliced avocado and if you like, sliced fresh jalapeno peppers.