If you have not received at least 20 enquiries during your first year of advertising we will refund the full cost of your basic subscription. We offer this guarantee to give first time advertisers the ability to try our service risk-free.
HomeAway UK Money Back Guarantee Terms & Conditions
1. Money Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you do not receive more than 20 booking enquiries through your listing on HomeAway.co.uk, we will credit or refund to you the full amount of your listing fee. Our Money Back Guarantee is subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
2. Notifying HomeAway UK of a Claim
You must contact our Customer Support team using the contact form, quoting "Money Back Guarantee" in the subject line within the thirty (30) day period prior to the end of the twelve (12) month term of your listing to make a request for refund under the Money Back Guarantee.
The Money Back Guarantee is available only for the first property advertised on the site by a new advertiser. Existing advertisers who add a new property do not qualify. To qualify, advertisers must meet the following additional criteria:
- Property must be available for rent at least six (6) months during the twelve (12) month listing cycle
- The guarantee is not valid if the property is sold during the listing period or is leased on a long let basis for more than 3 months
- Property must not be a timeshare
- Rental rates must be displayed on the listing at least twelve (12) months in advance of open dates
- Owner must update calendar at least twice per month throughout twelve (12) month listing cycle
- Listing must have a minimum of 4 photos provided on site
- Listing must be 90% complete based on the fields provided in listing build
- Guarantee valid for the annual subscription fee of the HomeAway.co.uk standard advert, as paid at the time of order.
If after eleven (11) months of advertising on our site, you have failed to receive more than 20 booking enquiries for your property through our site, you may request a refund, knowing that:
- You will be excluded from advertising the property again on the site
- You will not be eligible for a “Money Back Guarantee” offer on any other HomeAway, Inc. site
- This offer is limited to one refund per advertiser (regardless of the number of accounts used by the advertiser).
5. Verification of Requests for Refund
All requests for refund are subject to verification by HomeAway UK. HomeAway UK will not verify any request that it believes, in its sole discretion, is made fraudulently or in bad faith. Verified requests will receive a credit to the credit card used for the purchase of the listing within approximately fifteen (15) days of verification.
6. Changes to Money Back Guarantee
HomeAway UK reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Money Back Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you. The terms that are in effect at the time of your listing will determine your eligibility under the Money Back Guarantee. The failure by HomeAway UK to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
7. Valid dates
Guarantee valid for new listings from first time advertisers purchased from 16th March 2010 at 9 a.m. GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
These Terms & Conditions were last updated on 27th January 2011.
[End of terms]