- We reserve the right to remove any content contributed to this website by members, travellers or any other user of the website (each a 'user') which does not meet the following guidelines.
- Traveller reviews and owner responses are the subjective opinions of the travellers and owners who posted the content. They are not our opinions and are not endorsed by us.
- We do not have any obligation to investigate the truthfulness or accuracy of reviews or responses.
To review a property, the traveller must meet the following requirements:
- The traveller reviewing a property must be able to provide evidence of stay at such property, which must be the property displayed on the listing of the property listing being reviewed.
- The traveller must validate his or her identity or email as requested when submitting the review.
- A review may be written by any member of the rental party.
- Only one member of the rental party for any one stay at a property may write a review.
- A traveller may contact Customer Support if he/she wishes to update or remove their review.
- The reviewer must be at least 18 years of age.
- An owner may not review his/her own property.
Owner or Member Responses to reviews
- Owner or member Responses must be written by the owner or manager of the property or his/her authorized representative.
Additional Content Guidelines
No user of this website may contribute any content (including, but not limited to property listings, reviews and responses) which violate the following guidelines:
- The content must be directly related to its purpose. For example, property listing descriptions must relate to the property and information that would be useful to a traveller. Reviews of a property must focus on the traveller’s stay. Content posted in a forum must be relevant to the purpose of the forum or discussion
- The content must not infringe anyone’s rights, violate the law or otherwise be inappropriate. Examples include:
- Personal information that can be used to identify or contact any person;
- Promotional content that would promote other websites, businesses, services or products unaffiliated with this website;
- Obscene, abusive, discriminatory or illegal content.
- Reviews and responses should not disclose the physical location of the property or the rates charged by the owner or manager. Content must be truthful and not misleading.
- Users who post content must have all legal rights to post the content.
- Users cannot post a review to blackmail or attempt to extort owners or travellers for money. The reviews are for the benefit of future travellers, not to allow one party to threaten the other.
If you see a review or response that does not conform to the above guidelines, please contact Customer Support. We will investigate reported abuse and immediately remove reviews or responses that we find are in violation of our guidelines.
These Content Guidelines were last updated on 23rd February 2011.