It is a well equipped, comfortable home-from-home with Satellite TV, DVD player, CD player, PS2, FREE WI-FI, I-Pod docking station, full electric oven and 4 ring gas hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, BBQ & cold drinking water dispenser. There is a book library, games and DVDs to keep you entertained during your stay.
In summary, the house features 3 bedrooms (accommodating 6 + 1 baby), a family bathroom, a spacious lounge/ dining room, kitchen and roof terrace. A FREE travel cot, highchair, microwave steam steriliser and baby listeners are available if travelling with baby/ toddler.
All bedrooms have their own a/c unit with remote control and a plug in electric fan. The lounge and dining room also has a/c units, a floor standing fan and ceiling fans installed to help to make the villa comfortable & cool during the summer. There are also mosquito screens on the windows so you can leave your windows open when at home to benefit from any sea breeze. You will enjoy great views of the pool and of the sea from our villa.
I also rent out the neighbouring property so if you are looking for 2 houses for a large family, or maybe you are 2 families or 2 couples wanting to holiday together but stay in separate accommodation - then this is a perfect choice for you. Please ask for further details, prices and availability.
Within a few minutes walk from the house is a large Migros supermarket. Here you can purchase all the groceries here that you will need for your stay. There is a large fruit and vegetable section, chilled and frozen foods, fresh bread, dried products such as cereals, tins & packets. You can also buy alcoholic/ non-alcoholic drinks as well as all toiletries, cleaning products and outdoor inflatables for the pool.
There is also an ATM cash machine, dolmus (bus) stop & a fantastic bakery shop serving cheap but delicious fresh bread and rolls. There are several nearby restaurants so you can eat out locally and a couple of small local shops all within walking distance.
The nearest beach is just 10 minutes walk down the road at the side of the complex and there is another beach and play park (Bolme Beach) within a 15 minutes walk.
Before your holiday, you will receive a travel pack with information including directions from the airport, collection of villa keys etc. A guest manual is provided at the house with ideas of where to go out, where to shop, where to eat, local maps & excursions.
Low cost flights now available from UK with Easyjet and Jet2.com. Other airlines flying to Bodrum include Turkish Airlines, Thomas Cook, Monarch, Thomson, Airflights, Cheap flights, Charter flights, A1 travel. Bodrum Milas airport is just under 60 mins drive to the villa.
A grocery welcome pack can be provided for your arrival. Please enquire about the price of this when booking if you would like to add this on. This is particularly useful if arriving on a night flight.
Car hire is not necessary and we have many guests who do not hire a car and get around on the local bus service (dolmus). However if you decide that you do want to rent a car to fully explore the region, then we work closely with a local car hire company who are reliable and have good rental rates. Please ask for a quote.
Airport transfers can be arranged if you do not want to hire a car. Please ask for details and prices
The local transport bus service in Turkey is called the dolmus and runs along the road near to the villa, and taxis are plentiful in the towns & villages. You can get to Gumusluk very easily on the dolmus bus then change here to continue onto Turgetreis & Bodrum. In the other direction from our house, you can travel into Yalikavak (with usually 1 change of dolums on the way at Gumuskaya). From Yalikavak, you can catch a dolmus to visit other towns on the Peninsula.
Rental Rate Information:
- For long term rental prices (over 4 weeks), please request via email.
- We allow flexible arrival days to fit in with the best flights prices. We also offer flexible durations so you can stay for 9/10/11 nights etc
- Standard arrival time from 4pm onwards, departure time 10am however we may be able to be more flexible (subject to existing bookings). Please ask at time of enquiry.
- Rental rates include all reasonable usage of gas, electric, bed linen and bathroom towels.
- It is mandatory that you have your own personal travel insurance for all members of the travelling party which incorporates the duration of your stay. We cannot accept personal claims.
- Deposit: 25% of total rental price to be paid within 7 days of booking being confirmed. Balance: Payable 10 weeks before departure together with a security deposit of £100. If you fail to pay the balance when due, your booking may be cancelled.
- The security deposit will be banked and fully refunded within 28 days of return provided that there are no damage/ breakages/ excessive use of electricity (or any other breach of holiday agreement). The security deposit will be banked and fully refunded within 28 days of return provided that there is no damage/ breakage/ excessive use of electricity (or any other breach of holiday agreement). We will not retain your security deposit for something like a broken glass or plate. We would appreciate you letting us know if this happens so it can be replaced by the owners for the next guests.
- Cancellations: More than 10 weeks prior to arrival: loss of deposit.10-8 weeks prior: 50% of total rental rate will be refunded. 7-5 weeks prior: 25% of total rental rate will be refunded. 4-0 weeks prior: 0% refund.
- Please note, if you are booking within 10 weeks of your departure date, this is classed as a late booking and the total rental amount is due within 7 days of the booking being confirmed.
- Payment is normally only accepted in the quoted currency and is to be paid in £sterling. The approximate equivalent amounts in other currencies are to be used as a guide only. All actual payments amounts and method of payment in alternative currencies are to be agreed in advance between the advertiser/ owner and the guest.
- Preferred method of payment is UK sterling bank transfer (or cheque). We can also accept Euro and Turkish Lira payments. Payment can be accepted from non-sterling countries (outside of the euro zone) via international bank transfer or Paypal. There may be a small additional charge to cover the bank/ Paypal charges. Please ask for details.
- Once your booking is confirmed, the price is fixed and will not change. However, we reserve the right to change the published prices for new bookers during the holiday season depending on availability.