A fabulous new kitchen with a SMEG oven new dishwasher and large fridge was installed December 2011.
In October 2012 a new 42' LED TV set was fitted.
Moraira and what to do..: In easy walking distance of the villa is the lovely cove that is 'El Portet', with its waters edge cafes and beautiful safe sandy beach. Alternatively it is only a short stroll to the centre of Moraira, and the main large blue flag L'Ampolla beach. Moraira still retains the charm of being a fishing village, but has added all the quality services required by the modern tourist, including a large selection of first class restaurants, shops and sports facilities: all water-sports, kayaking, jetskis, golf, tennis, horse-riding, go-karts, walking, cycling, climbing, para-sailing, are readily available. Theme parks are nearby at Benidorm and Valencia. Terra Mitica (like Disney world), Aqualandia (super slides) and Mundomar (dolphins, seals), Terra Natura, excursions, etc.
Golf information: Here are some of the golf courses within one hour drive maximum:
- Club de Golf Ifach, Moraira, 9 holes, 7 km.
- Club de Golf Jávea, Jávea, 9 holes, 8 km.
- Club de Golf la Sella, Denia, 18 holes, 20 km.
- Real de Faula Golf Club, Benidorm, (2 courses) 18 holes each. 35 km.
- Club de Golf Oliva Nova, Oliva, 18 holes, 35 km.
- Club de Golf El Saler, Valencia, 18 holes, 100 km.
- Club de Golf Don Cayo, Altea, 9 holes, 20 km.
- Club de Golf Bonalba, Muchamiel, 18 holes, 70 km.
- Club de Golf San Juan, San Juan, 18 holes, 70 km.